Best highlift blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizo66

Reaction score
Greetings!! Client has a natural level 7/8 and wants a highlift, natural/slightly ashy blonde. I can achieve this single process, but is there a hands-down, best (least damaging) brand? Been using Goldwell, but there are so many new things out I'm just curious! Thanks!!

Greetings!! Client has a natural level 7/8 and wants a highlift, natural/slightly ashy blonde. I can achieve this single process, but is there a hands-down, best (least damaging) brand? Been using Goldwell, but there are so many new things out I'm just curious! Thanks!!

Wella highlift is really good. If she’s not wanting to TOO bright you could achieve this with just a 10 i would think.

I’d defo use Wella special blonde they are lovely!

If you want ashy I'd use 12/81 wella +12% leave for the full hour for it to tone.

Excellent-thanks!! I’m hoping the addition of Olaplex will be fine if I stick with the 12%?

Excellent-thanks!! I’m hoping the addition of Olaplex will be fine if I stick with the 12%?
Definitely, and to be fair as long as its not going over extremely sensitised hair then they do leave the hair in good condition.

Latest posts

Back