Best hot wax heater and wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maryrose

Reaction score
Hi, looking for advice on what machine and products are best when wanting to use hot wax. Also purchasing as have a few clients with coarse hair but sensitive skin. Tia

We use Wax One from Sweet Squared and love it!

I'm interested in this too. I do HD Brows so use their wax at the moment, but I'm planning to expand into body waxing soon and need to decide on a brand.

Been looking at Wax One, but the one time I had an upper lip wax with their hot wax, it didn't catch all of the hairs. Not sure if it was a technique issue? The hairs were definitely long enough as I got the remaining hairs out with my normal warm wax soon after.

Going to be training with Kim Lawless in intimate waxing, so I'm excited to give her wax a go too.

@callyw how do you find the HD wax? I think its so harsh compared with other waxes I've used? I have pretty much stopped using it now and just use my regular Jax Wax for the brow wax. I always seem to lift skin when using the HD wax even on myself but never do with any other waxes.

@callyw how do you find the HD wax? I think its so harsh compared with other waxes I've used? I have pretty much stopped using it now and just use my regular Jax Wax for the brow wax. I always seem to lift skin when using the HD wax even on myself but never do with any other waxes.
Hey Sarah, I haven't had any problems with it, though I've never used any other waxes so have nothing to compare to. I guess lifting skin could be due to the temperature being wrong, not stretching enough when removing the strips, or perhaps just having fragile skin where a barrier would be more appropriate. Have you mentioned this to HD? Maybe you got a dodgy batch or something!

Latest posts

Back