Best hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio One

Reaction score
Looking for some advice on the best hot wax to use for intimate waxing.

Ask five therapists and you will get five answers. The big ones tend to be Perron Rigot (my fave), Berins and Lycon. You need to research them yourself and see which you prefer and which has the training requirements / providers you are happiest with.

I would definitely go for the new generation of hard waxes which use polymer to keep the wax flexible as long as its on the skin, so you wont have any problems with it going brittle or snapping and the temperature is much lower ie only about 5 degrees above body temperature which means its a lot more comfortable for the client and less irritating!

Have a look around as there is a few companies offering these, perron rigot, bebeau and berins and maybe ask for samples so you can try them and see what works best for you :O)

Perron Rigot, it sets quickly and is easy to use! xx

Thanks for all your suggestions think i'll have a look at them.

I'm a Berins girl, and zoe (Zo Zo on here) is so helpful...x

I'm a Berins girl too. I have tried Perron Rigot, Lycon, Harley plus quite a few others and Berins is the best for me.

Ask five therapists and you will get five answers. The big ones tend to be Perron Rigot (my fave), Berins and Lycon. You need to research them yourself and see which you prefer and which has the training requirements / providers you are happiest with.

I totally agree with this, though my personal fave is Lycon :). When you've narrowed it down a little based on your requirements call the companies as I'm sure they'll be more than happy to provide you with some sample pots you can "play" with and will also be able to help you with any questions you may have! Hth x

There are many many excellent hot waxes available on the market today not least the ones that have already been mentioned already

The best thing to do is to try the various brands that are available and try for yourself

HTH and good luck

Latest posts

Back