Best keratin bond remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole_1304

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me which bond remover is best to take out flat tip russian remy bonds?

My clients old hairdresser will not give her the name of the brand hair extensions she is wearing for me to purchase the brand specific bond remover.
I used to use remi Cachet one a few years back but i now fit mini locks & nano bonds therefore i don't tend to need to remove bonds.
Your help would be appreciated as i would not want to damage the clients hair.

Thanks x

Good evening

We supply a full range of keratin bond and tape adhesive removers including our own and Walker Tape. Some of which are kind and gentle to skin and some which are a lot stronger and will require caution when using them. It simply depends on how stubborn the bonds are being. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and it will be an honour to help you.

Euphoria x

Hi,
Can anyone tell me which bond remover is best to take out flat tip russian remy bonds?

My clients old hairdresser will not give her the name of the brand hair extensions she is wearing for me to purchase the brand specific bond remover.
I used to use remi Cachet one a few years back but i now fit mini locks & nano bonds therefore i don't tend to need to remove bonds.
Your help would be appreciated as i would not want to damage the clients hair.

Thanks x
It'll either be isopropyl or acetone. Try both on one bond and see which works.

I mix equal parts of acetone and isopropyl that works on everything, even rock hard Italian keratin! I buy a gallon of each and applicator bottles off eBay and not only do u save a fortune but it’ll last forever!

Latest posts

Back