Best lash course from home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotcherry

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, what the best accredited lash course to do from home ? Just getting back in the beauty business after 4 year out

Hi the beauty academy offer home learning courses https://www.thebeautyacademy.org/online-courses/ it's accredited and you can gain insurance with them also there's lots of companies that offer day courses including the beauty academy, ellisons, gateway xx

I could be wrong, and I'm sure someone will pop up with further info if I am, but I'm pretty sure no lash course that's 100% done at home is fully accredited - you get a certificate, but you're usually really limited for insurance as The Beauty Guild for example won't recognise it. It may say on their website that it's accredited, but double check who it's actually accredited by and what you get at the end of it.

If you want at home learning due to time restraints I'd recommend doing a one day course - it's usually just 5/6 hours followed by case studies at home in your own time.

Are you in the UK and where are you so we can maybe help with some suggestions for tutoring or refresher courses?

Latest posts

Back