Best lash courses in and around Manchester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futurebeauty

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a lash course. I've had a look at a few and have so far narrowed it down to Nouveau Lashes or London Lash Pro as my two options.

I was wondering if anyone has any insight to the two courses and which one you think is the best out of the two or any other reccomendations you would suggest? I'm based in Manchester

Thank you!

I did the Nouveau Lashes course in Manchester in September and I'd recommend it, the classes are small and the tutor comes around and helps 1 to 1 too, they're patient and laid back when you're struggling with something and really helpful.

I did the Nouveau Lashes course in Manchester in September and I'd recommend it, the classes are small and the tutor comes around and helps 1 to 1 too, they're patient and laid back when you're struggling with something and really helpful.
Thank you! I ended up going with Nouveau in the end. They were really good and the tutor was amazing too.

Latest posts

Back