Best lash extension adhesive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiamarielashes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm going to practice some classic lashes on my mum this week, I was originally practicing with the Lashbase Sensitive glue, however, I found that it didn't adhere very well and all the lashes would fall off. Perhaps it was my fault and the temp/humidity wasn't correct, but it was really stressful.

What other brands work well? I was thinking about Tatti lashes glue as I recently ordered some lashes from there, but of course its a lot of money that I don't want to spend if it's not worth it!

Thank you xx

Sorry I can’t help, but I hope someone else reads this and you get some help xx

Hi everyone,

I'm going to practice some classic lashes on my mum this week, I was originally practicing with the Lashbase Sensitive glue, however, I found that it didn't adhere very well and all the lashes would fall off. Perhaps it was my fault and the temp/humidity wasn't correct, but it was really stressful.

What other brands work well? I was thinking about Tatti lashes glue as I recently ordered some lashes from there, but of course its a lot of money that I don't want to spend if it's not worth it!

Thank you xx
Have you posted this on the nail/skin boards too? Think you'll get a better response on there.

Have you posted this on the nail/skin boards too? Think you'll get a better response on there.

This thread has now been moved across to the Skin forum.

Latest posts

Back