Best lash extension glue/lash extension training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
Whats the best glue for eyelash extensions. Using hollywood lashes but dont like the glue much. I have sourced some gorgeous lashes and just want a decent glue.

Also need not only black glue but brown and clear too.

Anyway got any recommendations on training courses? just need a brush up I have no patience for this but got a lot of requests for weddings etc.

Thanks

Kate

Flirties glue is very good and has a shelf life of 12 months,
only comes in black though,
can i ask have you used the clear glue before as i find it ends up looking like dried sleep on the base of the lashes,
flirties also offer conversion courses,
here's the link hun so you can have a look for yourself,

www.wowproducts.co.uk

hth :hug:

Flirties glue is very good and has a shelf life of 12 months,
only comes in black though,
can i ask have you used the clear glue before as i find it ends up looking like dried sleep on the base of the lashes,
flirties also offer conversion courses,
here's the link hun so you can have a look for yourself,

www.wowproducts.co.uk

hth :hug:

Want the clear glue for the brown and coulered (god its so late I forgotten how to spell!) lashes. Thats why I am on the hunt lol!

I need to perfect my speed and technique so just want to do a quick hour or so with someone.

The novalash glue looks good, but think I have to buy the kit first and I already have most of it, albeit shoved in a cupboard!!!

xx

Hi there I have been trained by and have used Nouveau lashes which I thought was good... BUT I have recently changed to Perfect Lash glue which is really good. You had to sign a disclaimer stating I have been trained or produce a certificate before they will sell you anything but it is worth it. It also lasts up to 3 months (so they say I have not used it that long yet) £45. Hopt this helps

Hi there I have been trained by and have used Nouveau lashes which I thought was good... BUT I have recently changed to Perfect Lash glue which is really good. You had to sign a disclaimer stating I have been trained or produce a certificate before they will sell you anything but it is worth it. It also lasts up to 3 months (so they say I have not used it that long yet) £45. Hopt this helps

Yeah I am dithering over the nova lash one cause they want me to buy a kit. I have been trained in lash extensions I am just not a huge fan of doing it because my techniques out!

Where do I get hold of the pure lash glue? xx

Hi l trained with xtreme,training was very good but not happy with the adhesive the first one just took too long to set now using the hpa and the workability is not good my glue keeps going really sticky on my jade stone, they have a super new glue but need to go advanced training which is another £400 and not happy with the pressure to do it. So l am looking at an alternative glue, been looking at i-lash and flirties does anyone have feedback on how well these glues last on the lashes?

From my point of view and the feedback i get from my trainees the flirties glue is very long lasting,
if you put "flirties" into the search facility at the top of this page you should find some posts to read, hth :hug:

Yeah I am dithering over the nova lash one cause they want me to buy a kit. I have been trained in lash extensions I am just not a huge fan of doing it because my techniques out!

Where do I get hold of the pure lash glue? xx
Hi there see link below that are sooooooo helpful... Good luck and keep at it cause it is real good fun when you get the knack..

www.[B]lashperfect[/B].co.uk

Latest posts

Back