SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah McCloy

Hannah
Reaction score
Hello, I use lashus from sweetsqaured at work, I find the product works perfectly fine but unfortunately can’t purchase for myself as my account doesn’t let me. I’ve used flawless lashes lash kit at home but I don’t seem to get a consistent result on my family. What lash lift kits / courses does everyone recommend ?

I trained with gateway Workshops and had an excellent trainer. She said that if any of us had any doubts and felt like we needed a second day course. ...that second course would be free of charge. You should be fine though as you already do the procedure , it was totally alien to me!
Obviously, thorough training means there was no need for it anyway. However she always replied promptly if I had a question about something.
The products used were "Eyeluvlashes" We had a discount code upon completion of the course.
Compared to other products the process time is 12-15 minutes depending on the type of lash coarseness etc. It is one of the slower ones but as a novice it has been fine.

They also do excellent mascara and lash serum with a very good mark up for retail. Both suitable for after lash lift procedures . These were items that I managed to sell during lockdown very easily.
My results have been excellent and repeat bookings are proof of that. I have 2 booked for next week, which without them was looking a bit dead if I am honest.

I trained with gateway Workshops and had an excellent trainer. She said that if any of us had any doubts and felt like we needed a second day course. ...that second course would be free of charge. You should be fine though as you already do the procedure , it was totally alien to me!
Obviously, thorough training means there was no need for it anyway. However she always replied promptly if I had a question about something.
The products used were "Eyeluvlashes" We had a discount code upon completion of the course.
Compared to other products the process time is 12-15 minutes depending on the type of lash coarseness etc. It is one of the slower ones but as a novice it has been fine.

They also do excellent mascara and lash serum with a very good mark up for retail. Both suitable for after lash lift procedures . These were items that I managed to sell during lockdown very easily.
My results have been excellent and repeat bookings are proof of that. I have 2 booked for next week, which without them was looking a bit dead if I am honest.
Same i trained with them and i have had great results with the products :)

Thank you, I really appreciate your comment. I’ll have a look into the products. Nice to hear you’ve got regular clients with this product also. I hope it picks up for you it’s been so 50/50 for everyone atm with what’s gone on!

Thank you, I really appreciate your comment. I’ll have a look into the products. Nice to hear you’ve got regular clients with this product also. I hope it picks up for you it’s been so 50/50 for everyone atm with what’s gone on!
Do you get the sachets or the airless pump?

Sachets as I was recommended by another geek ! Thank goodness for salon geek.

Of course it’s INLEI nothing is better , gentle product , doesn’t stink of perm

Latest posts

Back