Best lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the salon system lash lift and have fabulous results, my kit didn't have small shields though, are these available too purchase separately? Xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes all the shield sizes are available in packs separately.

I do not offer this treatment but I had an LVL lash lift the other day. Absolutely amazing!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423291370.626467.jpg

Yes all the shield sizes are available in packs separately.

Salon System do not sell the small shields only medium and large.

You definitely need the small shields as Ive found a lot of women especially if they're older need them as their lashes are so much shorter.

I trained with LVL but now use a website called Semi Permanent Eyelash Extension Products from Eyeluvlashes

Great service and the products are excellent. I find with LVL that they are generic products, repackaged with their own sticker on them and then charge much more. For example the protein removal pads are £xxx plus VAT, plus postage. EXACTLY the same pot from eye luv lashes is £xxx with no postage and Ive always received my order the next day if I order before lunch.

The lash lift chemicals themselves are slightly different ingredients to the LVL though and I believe they are the same ones that are used by Salon Systems.

Its a no brainer! Eye Luv Lashes all the way!

[specific coatings removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Salon System do not sell the small shields only medium and large.

You definitely need the small shields as Ive found a lot of women especially if they're older need them as their lashes are so much shorter.

Whoops my bad! Didn't even realise they don't sell the small sizes (I've only used med/large).

lashbase do the small sheilds and there adhesive is way better than salon systems

Yumi lashes are an International brand. I've been trained in both LVL and Yumi and Yumi is better training. LVL training is very good and the marketing tips are excellent. LVL has great brand awareness in the UK so I'm very glad I took on LVL.

I personally prefer the Yumi lift. Yumi lash dye is fabulous I have black lashes and the Yumi tint really works well on me - the only one I've ever found worth the bother:lol: Yumi is very popular with darker lashed ladies and with Asian and other Ethnic clients. If you come from a hot country (as I do) your eyelashes will be naturally straight and even downward pointing to protect your eyes from strong bright sunlight. So a lash lift will need to be very good to work. Yumi does.

If you have Caucasian clients I've found Lash Base products to be fine and the best priced. Their supplier makes private label for Flirties, salon system etc, so why pay more? If you order in products and compare their performance you soon realise that some are identical and just the packaging changes, whilst others have been tweaked and have some unique features.

I buy a mixture of products from different suppliers to give me the best result for my clients.

Thanks for the mention! You are right, flirties offers lash lifting solutions in bottles and sachets as well as shields in small, medium and large but I'm not sure you got the right information on our production ;)

Lashbase all the way!!
I enquiries about LVL and they told me the cost per treatment was. £xxx depending what size kit you get!
I think with Lashbase it costs around £xxx max!

[costing specifics removed]

I'm loving Lash NV!!!

The results are amazing, & the training & kit are a really good price.

It's available in the UK from The Creative Beauty Group - www.thecreativebeautygroup.co.uk

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423672326.005312.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423672341.128148.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423672374.577135.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423672401.190639.jpg

Lashbase all the way!!
I enquiries about LVL and they told me the cost per treatment was. £xxx depending what size kit you get!
I think with Lashbase it costs around £xxx max!

Have you got any photos of your lash lifts? Thanks Alex

[costing specifics removed]

Hi everyone,

As you may have seen in previous posts I was very sceptical regarding Lvl as I was already trained in lash lifting and I felt that it was the identical treatment with an in necessary price tag.

After a lot of thought and research I took the plunge and did my LVL training course last Friday. Although the treatment is identical I can honestly say the products are far superior than any of the lifting systems that I had used previously.

The training was fantastic and I feel the kit is excellent value for money.

Although the treatment cost is expensive I feel the branding allows me to charge a premium price. I have already have clients mention that they have seen LVL lashes in magazines etc.

Hope that helps. Here are some of the lash lifts I have done this weekend xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424199189.647438.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424199210.717214.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424199224.197837.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think you want clients seeing how much our treatments cost and one of the site rules is to not put prices on.
With regards to training, you are training in a lash lift. You are training in a procedure and your insurance company will want to know what you are trained in. For a company to say that you can only use their products if you train with them is so wrong!

Oooops! I have removed the cost :)

Hello😋I know I can buy lash lift products,without training,I am qualified in lash perming would I be covered by insurance!!! Or is it totally different treatment! Thank you in advance x

Most of the time the insurances see it as a separate treatment but you should check with your insurance to see what their policy is however in order to get the best out of the treatment you would be better taking a course to make sure you can offer your clients best results x

Well done guys, all your work looks fab :) I'm debating the whole LVL. v Flirties too, I'm really keen to add lash lift to my services as I think the results are amazing but every time I think I've made a decision I read something and change my mind! Argh - lol, although I'm leaning towards Flirties at the moment ..

Lvl is amazing ! products is what makes this treatment. You pay for what you get in most aspects of life and so with LVL the same applies. Go for it x

Even on older clients with heavy hooded lids it works brilliantly

Latest posts

Back