Best LED lamp please? Mine has died & don't know where to start

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizza20

Reaction score
Hello, advice please, my trusty OPI studio LED lamp has finally died today and I need to get a new lamp asap. I want to try a different type as I did find the sensor on the opi a bit temperamental and it gets quite hot for clients etc. any suggestions on best lights around at mo, don't want to spend a fortune really. advice would be appreciated. haven't needed to buy one for a long time

The CND lamp always get my vote.

I use CND and opi gel colour... my opi lamp cures CND fine. does anyone know if CND lamp cures opi please?

I use CND and opi gel colour... my opi lamp cures CND fine. does anyone know if CND lamp cures opi please?

No, unfortunately you don’t really know that unless you’ve tested it under laboratory conditions. It might be hard enough to file, but that doesn’t mean it’s fully cured. It might only be 55% cured. If your client develops an allergy and you’ve not used the recommended lamp, you won’t have much of a defence, if they decide to sue.

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/uv-lamps-explained-why-any-old-lamp-just-won’t-do.323988/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back