Best light tan for wedding day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunnie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Im getting married and Im unsure what fake tan to use? i just want a golden tan which is not too dark but more sunkiseed.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Sarah:D

Hi sienna x 8% is lovely xx

Nouvatan 10%, lots of my brides love this and out of all the trials I've done, they've all booked for their wedding with this, perfect for natural sun kissed look, good fade off too, hth

Nouvatan 10%, lots of my brides love this and out of all the trials I've done, they've all booked for their wedding with this, perfect for natural sun kissed look, good fade off too, hth

I agree :)

I would go with nouvatan too. I found sienna 8% to be quick dark and orangey on me?

LA Tan 10% gold might be quite nice. I think your best to go and have a trial because only you can decide, what another person likes you might hate

I agree Nouvatan all the way x

Sienna x 8% also x

Have a trial as 8% sienna is lovely on some but quite muddy looking on others (myself included although it looks fab on some people). Nouvatan is more sunkissed IMHO

A lot of my brides have LA tan 8% or 10% both of which look lovely. Don't forget, if you are getting your make up done for your wedding, have your tan trial a couple of days before your make up trial as obviously your skin colour will be slightly different and so the make up will need to be done accordingly :) xx

Latest posts

Back