Best, long lasting hair extensions for my wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickie Bolton

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’ve been driving myself mad looking through all the different Hair suppliers. I last had my Indian extensions from Hair planet. I did like the hair, it’s lasted about 3 months. I’ve been looking at euphoria one and routes and wondered if anyone could help me which to choose. I get married in 10 weeks and would love to have lovely hair! Thanks so much! x

Our salon used to order through hair planet all the time!
We have realised it is VERY hit and miss at the moment

I personally wear extensions myself and have found some sets last months! ( had my old set 8 months ) My new set not even 2 weeks , it was awfull!

I have euphoria one Russian Mongolian in and so far they've been beaut x

T
Our salon used to order through hair planet all the time!
We have realised it is VERY hit and miss at the moment

I personally wear extensions myself and have found some sets last months! ( had my old set 8 months ) My new set not even 2 weeks , it was awfull!

Thanks so much! I’ll avoid x

Also, if you don’t mind me asking. What supplier you use? Other than Hair planet. I’ve been told about routes but the also have hit and miss reviews. Thanks again x
T

Thanks so much! I’ll avoid x

For our high end we use Racoon
and we did use hair planet as stated.
We are trialling euphoria at the moment

For our high end we use Racoon
and we did use hair planet as stated.
We are trialling euphoria at the moment
racoon is good I agree, I have seen some clients racoon hair last two years. Definitely authentic russian hair.

racoon is good I agree, I have seen some clients racoon hair last two years. Definitely authentic russian hair.
But most clients wont pay out for it x

EO Brazilian last 12-18 Months +
I wear #60 Nanos never had a problem with them. Enjoy your wedding day.

Hi Vickie,

I personally supply Racoon Hair Extensions, as they last up to year with good care, and with the bond & weft system they are easy to hide in an up do on your wedding day.
I am certified in their advanced bridal course aswell.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

I didn’t like routes hair at all. Euphoria one for me [emoji1360][emoji1360]

We have just introduced Euphoria One into the salon also... so far they have been great and really high quality for the cost (something every client wants)

oh perfect! I did go for euphoria one I’ve gone for the Brazilian range and they are coming today, although I did have a look on their Facebook page and saw some bad reviews. Everyone is different I guess. I’ll give them a go. Thanks xx

I have been trialling the Euphoria Hair on myself and have had it in around a week. So far so good! feels amazing still
I went with the russian Mon range x

Latest posts

Back