Best make up bronzers and pretty fresh lipsticks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmiLou

Newbie Nail Tech
Reaction score
Im looking at getting some new make up to add to my ever growing make up collection! I need a new bronzer and some new lipsticks. At the moment I just use a rimmel bronzer but it really isnt that great as it does not come out in photos. Which bronzer do you personally recommend?

I am also looking for a fresh pretty lipstick, pale pink or peach nude kind of everyday look! I cant find what im looking for anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:
Thank you lovely people!

The bronzer I always end up going back to is Bobbi Brown.. They do a matt and illuminating. I personally prefer matt bronzers as you can't contour and shape the face with illuminating/shimmer bronzers they make you look 'dirty' on photos.
If I do want to add a little shimmer on top of matt bronzer I like Nars 'Laguna' or Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in 'bronze'
For a cream based bronzer Tom Ford 'Shade and Illuminate' is gorgeous.

For pink lips I like.. Bobbi Brown 'pink Bikini' (light baby pink) 'Sandwash pink' (little deeper and cool based, Kate Middleton wore this lipstick when she got married)

MAC.. 'snob' (really bright pink/purple toned lipstick)

For a nice coral/peachy lipstick I like MAC 'Kinda Sexy'

Hope that helps! X

Latest posts

Back