Best manicure/Shellac table lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalonBebe

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a desk lamp & there's so many out there! Just wondered if anyone could recommend one? Thank you!! X

From the daylight company.... Best purchase ever made. Get daylight lighting/bulbs

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Buy this one from Ellisons. It cost less than £30, arrived the very next day, has a natural daylight bulb AND a magnifier! It is the best lamp I have ever used and I can see absolutely everything!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367604112.789517.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367604112.789517.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 396
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367604255.481989.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367604255.481989.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 459
Thank you! That great! I'll get on & have a look at them! Thanks for the pics too!! X

Sorry to jump into this thread but is it an LED light? If so, presumably I can't use it if I offer gelish as its cured by LED? All the good lights I've seen are LED daylight lamps....

No it is a natural daylight lamp, as per my description.

Daylight lamp from capital is great ,you can buy a bag for it too great for mobile techs :)

Sorry to jump into this thread but is it an LED light? If so, presumably I can't use it if I offer gelish as its cured by LED? All the good lights I've seen are LED daylight lamps....

Led lights do not cure gelish or any other brand of uv/led light cured gel products, led lights are not the same as led uv, so yo won't have a problem.

Thank you everyone fore your help! It's all overwhelming trying to sort everything! I'll have a look at the ones you've recommended 💜

664.jpg
398.jpg

either of these 2 are good and dont take up alot of space on the table if you get a round one like for crafting it can get in the way.

LOVE the Slimline one!! Is that from the Daylight Company? Thanks for posting the pictures! 😊

Latest posts

Back