Best masque acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaylieNails

Reaction score
Hi geeks, attempted yesterday, for the first time, to elongate the nail bed which obviously requires a masque acrylic ( i used purely pink masque - nsi ) but as you can see ( in the picture below ) it doesent quite cover great. I know i need more practice etc but i still think i could use a better masqueing product if you have any suggestions . id like to stick to nsi as my nail liquid is by them
thankyou xx
picture.php

hiya I use NSI too and not keen on purely pink masque either. they have got a new collection is masquerade. I think it's 3 New masquerade powders. check out the website. x

The colour looks too cool for this client. Have you got a warmer pink or custom mix one?
Vicki x

I agree Vicky and I shall have. Look now thanks girlies xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

the new Nsi rose is not too bad, i did give them a trial run just to see, but still i prefered the coverage of cnd. Don't forget you can add colours to warm or cool your powders, custom blend for clients. I don't but there are many that do.x make sure your not working too wet, or you will be able to see through as well as get service breakdown.xx

I use NSIs Purely Pink Masque - have you thought of trying to do a slightly drier ratio bead? Too much liquid sheers out the colour and this is apparent at the thinnest areas.

Hope this helps x

gemma lambert usually takes the liquid out the back of her brush to get a more opaque bead, perhaps you could try that?

I haven't used the masquerade powders yet from NSI but i have to say i do like the look of the rose one, think it looks a lot more natural that this pink.

Let us know what you get and how it works out because i'm not so happy with the color of purely pink masque either :D

Thankyou all ! I will try your.ideas.and let you.know.what happenedxz , thanks again xx

Just an update.ladies, I started taking the liquid out of the bead and Im now using the.rose colour one, loveing it! Thanks for all your advice you've all helped alot xx

Hey I'm glad you found the best way for you. I've also been and got the rose one and may have to do mine today :) post some piccys if you can. X

When I used to use NSI I mixed around a little with their masque colour and added some from the technails collection, I'm sorry I can't remember recipes though.

I use nail harmony renew powder now for coverage, it matches most skin tones really well, I haven't had to tweak it for a client yet anyway, but if you do we have coloured powders too so you can get a perfect match.

Thanks.for the advice xxxx

Latest posts

Back