Best massage table (3 part one)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebzBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all...
After some advice... I’m a mobile beauty & massage therapist & due a new massage table as my latest one is on its way out. I ordered one from Massage Imperial. Has anyone dealt with them before? It didn’t turn up so chased it by their message form (they don’t have a phone number!) & they said ‘sorry we outsource so don’t know if you will get it or not’ & would refund If they couldn’t get a replacement. I checked on my order again later & it said order closed & refunded. I messaged them again but they’ve not replied. This was today so I’m hoping I get my refund soon as not got it yet but I will allow a few days. Has anyone got any experience with them? It’s a shame as I wanted a lightweight one as mine is fairly heavy. The one I ordered was aluminium & only 11kgs. (My current is heavier & wooden) I need a 3 parter so it can sit up like my current one. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

I use massage warehouse. Lots of information on their website to help you choose and I’ve never had an issue - I’ve ordered from them several times. I also had great aftersales advice when a client broke my headrest.

https://www.massagewarehouse.co.uk

I use massage warehouse. Lots of information on their website to help you choose and I’ve never had an issue - I’ve ordered from them several times. I also had great aftersales advice when a client broke my headrest.

https://www.massagewarehouse.co.uk

Thanks. I ended up ordering from them too. My advantage II arrived yesterday... had to contact massage Warehouse several times as found it difficult to set up & put down as the ‘instructions page’ link didn’t work on website. I’ll get there with practise I’m sure!

Last edited:
Hi @DebzBeauty , I wondered how you're getting on with your Advantage II because I am trying to work out if it's okay to buy that or if I should pay more and get the Delta? Thank you!

Latest posts

Back