Best microblading course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melwoody

Reaction score
I am looking to do a microblading course, and was going to book with Advanced Aesthetics, but i'm reading a few things that have put me off.

Can anyone recommend one, I don't mind travelling, as I'm in the Midlands.

Thanks

I am looking to do a microblading course, and was going to book with Advanced Aesthetics, but i'm reading a few things that have put me off.

Thanks

Hiya! I have just booked myself on the Epibrow course. They have a couple of places they train but I'm going to one in Yorkshire. I saw them at the beauty show in London and liked them and since chatting with them on the phone too they've been really helpful and so friendly. Worth giving them a call, I've only heard good things about them :)

I've come across this course also and think it might be too good to be true, any one else have any good recommendations ?

Hiya! I have just booked myself on the Epibrow course. They have a couple of places they train but I'm going to one in Yorkshire. I saw them at the beauty show in London and liked them and since chatting with them on the phone too they've been really helpful and so friendly. Worth giving them a call, I've only heard good things about them :)
I'm finding it really hard to find out how much the epi brows course is? Do mind letting me know how much you paid? X

Hiya, if you call Epibrow HQ they will tell you the price of the course and what it includes. I would recommend it though as course includes a day covering first aid and safe numbing techniques x

I trained with Epibrow almost 2 years ago, and looking back was very disappointed with it. Was 1st send to wrong place. The course itself was only 2 days and there wasn't hardly any theory and we only practised on two clients. It was extremely pricy for what was delivered. I found the pigments were also so hard to work with a lot of them leaving full grey healing. They were so watery I couldn't see through my work so moved over to K.B pro pigments. At the time think I paid around £3000. I know the company has moved on since then, they were one of the 1st around to train hense why I booked them. I believe they go a lot more in depth now. But I'm personally disappointed and feel I've missed out so much that should have been covered and that I've had to learn elsewhere. It's a lot of money to invest. My trainer has since left the company. I'm sure they are more on the ball now, but make sure you compare to see what's included in training.

Beautymark brow is who I used

Before I started microblading I nearly went with epibrow because they seemed to come up very frequently. Now that I do and have spoken to loads of different people, I'm glad I didn't. I've hardly come across them at all when speaking to trained artists. I'd recommend Phibrows, I initially trained with Elite and am now doing extra training with Phibrows because a good 90% of their students' work looks amazing! I'm really pleased with their training. Deluxe Brows was a close second choice, too.

I also trained with elite and don't recommend them at all. I then trained with phibrows using their online course and it's the best decision i made.

Thanks

consider henna brows ?

Before I started microblading I nearly went with epibrow because they seemed to come up very frequently. Now that I do and have spoken to loads of different people, I'm glad I didn't. I've hardly come across them at all when speaking to trained artists. I'd recommend Phibrows, I initially trained with Elite and am now doing extra training with Phibrows because a good 90% of their students' work looks amazing! I'm really pleased with their training. Deluxe Brows was a close second choice, too.
Hi there, I’m looking into training for microblading and would like to stay local to where I live which is Bristol and Elite have come up with training in Bristol plus a couple more companies. What was the training like with elite? I hear good things about Phi Brows but London is too far for me to travel as I have a baby. Thanks

I also trained with elite and don't recommend them at all. I then trained with phibrows using their online course and it's the best decision i made.
Hi there, just read that you did an online course with Phi brows. Is that a refresher course as you have already done a microblading course or was it from the beginning again? Did you find it easy to follow as it was online rather than being present? Thanks

Hi guys , is any one trained in microblading VCTC level 4 with Dermace ??

Sorry just reallised made mistake is Vtct not Vctc

Iv been researching into courses as well. I am looking at Phi brows or Laura Kay. I think Phi brows have the maximum of 10 students which is a lot. Whereas it’s maximum of 4 students at Laura Kay. I can’t make up my mind as phi Brows have such good reviews.

Hi
Iv been researching into courses as well. I am looking at Phi brows or Laura Kay. I think Phi brows have the maximum of 10 students which is a lot. Whereas it’s maximum of 4 students at Laura Kay. I can’t make up my mind as phi Brows have such good reviews.
hi Ernie
I will definetly say Do not go for Phi Brows , I contacted myself a lot of SPMU artists and they all told me if I want to learn properly , do not go for PhiBrows, Elite and any other brands that do 2-3 days courses with large classes ! So I found KB Pro and Dermace , KB pro is more expensive , but they both do Level 4 in Microblading .
But Id love to know if any one personally done any training with Dermace or KB Pro?

I trained with Dermagraph Microblading 3 years ago and it was the best beauty course I've been on. It was hard work, and I have to admit I struggled a little bit with actually doing the hairstrokes on real skin (maybe I was nervous) but Wilma the trainer was really supportive after the course and even brought me back in for free to work on models. You can't learn this properly in 2 or 3 days, the dermagraph course is 5 days followed by mentoring and case studies. There were 3 other students on my course and I think that was about right. You can learn from each other as well as getting some personal attention form the trainer. Highly recommended.

I trained with Dermagraph Microblading 3 years ago and it was the best beauty course I've been on. It was hard work, and I have to admit I struggled a little bit with actually doing the hairstrokes on real skin (maybe I was nervous) but Wilma the trainer was really supportive after the course and even brought me back in for free to work on models. You can't learn this properly in 2 or 3 days, the dermagraph course is 5 days followed by mentoring and case studies. There were 3 other students on my course and I think that was about right. You can learn from each other as well as getting some personal attention form the trainer. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the recommendation, it's fantastic to see graduates of the course doing so well. It's only when you start your training that you realise how long it takes to get good enough with the technique to work on live skin. 5 days is an absolute minimum if you want the full training, any less and you're making it too difficult for yourself. There's more information about what is contained on our website.

Latest posts

Back