Best mineral foundation with full coverage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByNikki

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can advise me...

I have just done a search but can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

I currently use Ahava's Rich Foundation as firstly, I work with the brand so have easy access to it and secondly, it's mineral and offers good coverage.

Recently, my doctor took me off the pill and my skin has terrible despite a flawless skincare routine!

I'm looking for a mineral foundation (liquid) that offers full coverage - and i mean full coverage. Being a spotty beauty therapist does not make me feel good!

I've read good things about Jane Iredale but need to know if you get really really good coverage or is there another product someone could recommend with better coverage?

Hi- ive been looking for a similar thing. I've sent for samples from cozmetic lab- my friends a beauty therapist and recommended those.
Jane Iredale have sent lots of booklets to browse over it looks good and is quite a well known brand.
Best bit is to test if uou know it works for you you'll be pretty much selling without thinking about it. X

Jane Iredale do a liquid foundation that gives good coverage, and with a pure pressed base over, it can be REALLY good coverage. Their pure pressed on it's own is one of my best selling products. Make sure you avoid any mineral make up with Bismuth in, and bear in mind that mineral make up only needs something ridiculous like 2% of minerals to be called a mineral make up, so do be careful what you go for. Any further advice, just give me a shout - I'm not on your doorstep, but not a million miles away!

The BB cream Glow Time from Jane Iredale gives fantastic full coverage it's a fab product x

Bare minerals guess I'm just old school

Jane iredale glow time gives a good coverage, too much for me I prefer the dream tint with the pure pressed on top.

I would also recommend Bare Minerals..only just really bought into it..had a free tutorial done for me as there were so many different factors and 'techniques' to putting the makeup on, but it looked and felt amazing, stayed on flawlessly throughout the day..wouldn't of noticed I was wearing makeup! Definitely an investment as it cost quite a bit!

Latest posts

Back