Best Mink Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NyceNails1

Reaction score
Hi I am hoping to start using Mink Lashes at my salon and was wondering if anyone knows any good quality ones?!

Hiya
I get mine from lashbyfrancessca but I'm interested to know if anyone knows if any that supply even longer ones? Ie longer than 14mm? Had no luck searching so far....

I use the mink strip trays from Lashbase :)

They do B & J curls up to 15mm lengths and C curls up to 16mm.

Glam lash are selling new cresent mink lashes, they are tapered at each end so the join is less visable? :)

Glam lash are selling new cresent mink lashes, they are tapered at each end so the join is less visable? :)

I have looked into these before. The theory behind them makes perfect sense but I don't think the tapered point bonds as well at the base as it isn't as large an area.

I think these will be like the L lashes ie, sounds like the next best thing but doesn't really meet expectations.

As for the mink lashes, if you mean REAL mink, these are a natural product so you will be limited to how many sizes are available.
If you mean synthetic mink lashes on strips, these are available in longer lengths from Lashbase

Latest posts

Back