Best Nail Art Foils?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me!

I am looking for the best quality foils, adhesive and top coat.
Any advice is truly appreciated :hug:

I like to use special fx nail art foil and their adhesive,
the adhesive is great,

i won a box of nail art goodies from united beauty a while ago and the other day i tried out the spangles nail foil adhesive that came with the kit and couldn't use it all,
i gave it 15 Min's to dry before using the foil but it didn't work at all so i went back to my trusted special fx and that worked a treat in about 5 Min's, hth :hug:

I like to use special fx nail art foil and their adhesive,
the adhesive is great,

i won a box of nail art goodies from united beauty a while ago and the other day i tried out the spangles nail foil adhesive that came with the kit and couldn't use it all,
i gave it 15 Min's to dry before using the foil but it didn't work at all so i went back to my trusted special fx and that worked a treat in about 5 Min's, hth :hug:

Thanks for your replies.

Lou,
Do you know where I can get Special FX from?

hi
i have sent you a pm

adell

Quick Update.

Now I know that the use of foils is pretty 'old school' but I had never even heard of them until recently :rolleyes:

I love them! So fast and effective.

Thanks Lou for the heads up on the SFX foil adhesive... I also bought another brand to compare and the one from SFX won hands down.

I have only tried transfer foils so far and plan on trying the other types very soon.

Latest posts

Back