Best nail extension technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samtha64

Reaction score
I don't do any sort of nail extensions at the moment but I've had lots of clients asking about acrylics in particular. I try to keep my business and products as natural and as good for my clients as possible. Does anybody have any recommendations on the best most beneficial nail extension companies? That won't cause damage to the nail bed

Damage could occur from poor application and removal, but the products themselves should not cause any damage. I dont know that there is one specific brand that could be considered better than all others, it's a personal choice as to what works best for you.

Last edited:
Do you have any advice on brands that you'd recommend. Good training is important to me since I've not done them for years!

Do you have any advice on brands that you'd recommend. Good training is important to me since I've not done them for years!
Brand wise, I've used CJP and NSI and like them both, I've heard good things about Ink London. CJP is good for starting out as it's nice to use and easy to file. Course wise, if i were to do it all again, I'd train with CND. x

I'll have a look at all of those brands, thanks :)

Latest posts

Back