Best nail files and gel nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolablush

Reaction score
Hi Ladies I'm finding that we're going through files very quickly, just wanted to see what files you are using, and what files last the best please for gel nails? At the moment I get 1 maximum 2 sets of nails out of a file. Thanks so much x

I have been dealing with the same problem, as far as it goes with infills. One file lasts for 1-2 sets - to file down the old design I use 80 or 100 grit file. To perfect newly sculpted naiI use 100/180 file - last for ~5 sets.
I'm from Europe - so far I have found that best price/performance files are from nded.com.

I use the NSI Dura curved files in pink 180 grit.

They do a good few infills.

I use the 240 NSI files for prep and these last ages.

I've not used them but heard people rave about NSI endurance files.

I love NSI files too

100/180 grit should be fine on L&P unless it's like a damn rock lol. 240 and 1200 are awesome for finishing. Alida make the best files and often the files for many of the companies out there.

I think with decent files that can be sanitised, you should get way more than 2 full sets worth.

My favourite files are the CND Kanga and Koala files and the Smoothie for rebalances. HTH's.

Nsi endurance files are really good x

Latest posts

Back