Best Nail Mag?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I'm going to get a subscription to a Nail Magazine - can anyone recommend good ones?

I'm a new nail tech so any advice is really appreciated!

Fanx Guys :D

This is a hard one to call as there are 3 UK ones which we all love. I personally get all 3 as I would be afraid of missing something LOL.

Nails - this is the longest serving UK magazine - used to be Nails Plus - fab mag
Scratch - this is a new one - first issue was in May 2003 - so far it is proving fab
Professional Nails - this one has been a supplement to Professional Beauty but as of Sept 2003 it is now a stand alone - also fab mag.

If you wanted only one then I would suggest you contact all 3 and see if you can get a sample copy and then make a choice based on which one you prefer.

Sorry Mag people if you get inundated with people wanting freebie copies LOL.

i sub to them all, nail pro (usa) nails, scratch, professional nails, i also get the guild and vitality which are the guild's and batacs mags... but i think nail pro is great for seing whats new.... and scratch is amazing (i'm biased as im in octobers issue - thanks alex) but it is a modern veiw on nails... what a tech wants to read about ie new products, education, how to's , art etc plus it shows us pics of who's who when they have done an article. it's just great the covers have been fab loved the sept one...but cant beat the lenny one....
only downside... its monthly!!! i can never wait for next copy.
if you ring them they are helpful and freindly... or email them at [email protected]... they may well send you a copy to look at but i recommend you sub straight away...

Thanks for the info ladies, i have left a message for alex, so hopefully he'll give me a call back soon!

I was unable to get hold of Nails tho, i don't suppose anyone has the number? The number on the Gina Wallace website doesn't seem to work properly...? :?

hi , its 01353 616 527

Thanks Jen!! Have finially ordered them all - can't wait til they come through :eyesore: :eyesore: :eyesore: :eyesore: :eyesore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back