Best Nail Magazine for beginner Nail Tech??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karren

Reaction score
Hi all

Im waiting for my results from Essential Nails Acrylic Tip and Overlay Course I have recently completed and I am also going to book myself on, asap, the Creative Acrylic Tip Beginners Course.

I would like to start subscribing to a Nail magazine, what do you think is the best Nail magazine for someone just starting out as a Nail Tech ?

Thanks for your help

k.

Hiya

i subscribe to scratch and nails they are both good.

Karren said:
Hi all

Im waiting for my results from Essential Nails Acrylic Tip and Overlay Course I have recently completed and I am also going to book myself on, asap, the Creative Acrylic Tip Beginners Course.

I would like to start subscribing to a Nail magazine, what do you think is the best Nail magazine for someone just starting out as a Nail Tech ?

Thanks for your help

k.

Hi Karen
Welcome to the nail world and good luck. I subscribe to Nails mag and Professional Nails. Professional Nails also offer lots of freebies when you subscribe. You can ring office hours on 01371 810433. and No. for Nails mag 01353 665577. Get ringing. I cant wait for my mags to be delivered every month, and they keep you up to date with whats going on.

Tara
Carol at CottageNails

Karren said:
Hi all

Thanks for your help

k.

Dear Karen

Welcome to the groovy world of nails!!!!!!

I would not say it is the best magazine for you, as I do not know you, however, Scratch magazine is a great place to start.
It is jam-packed with nail-related features, tit bits of info, techniques, advice from experts, inspirational articles and imagery as well as technical sound bites and is now offering over 50 pages of editorial a month.

The team behind Scratch has been working in the industry for over 5 years and hopes it is delivering what the readers desire, want and need.

For your free copy call me tomorrow and I will send one out directly- then you can subscribe if you feel it suits your needs.
A subscription to Scratch costs £30 a year for 12 issues.

Kind regards Alex Fox - editor Scratch

:)

sawasdee ka alex

my friend gloria she speak with scratch about send me 1 magazine about 1 month b4 maybe longer because i await feb magazine.

but i still not have do you send to another country or is too far because post more exspensive .

i see cover your magazine but not look inside b4.

thank you mui from thailand

mui said:
sawasdee ka alex

my friend gloria she speak with scratch about send me 1 magazine about 1 month b4 maybe longer because i await feb magazine.

but i still not have do you send to another country or is too far because post more exspensive .

i see cover your magazine but not look inside b4.

thank you mui from thailand

Dear Mui

I have not spoken to Gloria, but posssibly my colleagues have. I will look into it for you!

Meanwhile please send me your address and I will sort it out- I have a family member who travels to Thailand regularly and can post it from Bangkok to you from time to time.

all the bets Alexxxxxxxx
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back