Best nail primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guocho4499

Reaction score
Hello I am on the search for a new primer. I am currently using Opi Bondex acid primer and its okay however it always causes minimial lifting around the cuticle. I know it is not my prepping and I do not touch the cuticle so Im guessing it is my primer? I was debeating on getting the NSI superbond as i have heard great stuff. I am not a professional but have doing my own nails for about 8-9months and I am still learning. So if anyone can please suggest a primer that they think is fully worth it, i will truly appreciate it
:lol:

As this is a professional forum we won't advise consumers on professional products to use on themselves. Untrained you have the potential to cause yourself health and/or permanent nail problems.

Best advise I can give you is either enroll on courses and get qualified to apply enhancements which will probably highlight and solve your lifting problem or pay a professional tech to do your nails.

Latest posts

Back