Best Nail Stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
What nail art stickers/decals would you recommend, I am fed up of throwing mine away because they wont come away from the backing without ripping..ARRGGHHH!! Thanks in advance :hug:

Try Nailtopia hun, they are fab :hug:

fi.... you beat me to it, lol!!
i also got some nice 3d ones from young nails as well....they have been really good and they were reduced.

Thanks both, I had a feeling they were the ones I had before that were good but couldnt remember..Will get some asap...:hug:

Oh meant to add, Affiniti have some beautiful gold ones :green:

Ive tryed so many but have to say nailtopia for me too they have so many to chose from x

yep made a newbie mistake a brought some off ebay...................what a waste of time !!! The ones from nailtopia although a bit pricy are absolutely gorgeus ...............have you seen the new poodle ones !!!

I tried many different ones in the beginning. those horrible ones where you see the pigment spots of printing on the design when you look up close and rip them to pieces just to try and take them off :lol: The best ones that i have tried are those from nailtopia. They look great and apply easy.
Since my customers don´t want stickers but customized nailart i gave them all to my 6 year old niece * big mistake* we found them on the fridge, schoolbooks, clothing, walls, doors and even my parents cat. so i can tell you that they stick well to moste surfaces :green:

Latest posts

Back