Best nail tips & nail tips for flat nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaEx

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just got qual in gel extensions using tips and not forms. I'm now not going to use the training kit i got from them cause i feel like there are better ones on the market.

Anyway what type of nail tips do you use and that are easy to blend and best nail tips for flat bitten nails? I always have people coming in with bitten flat nails and every tip i've used so far has to much of a C curve in them for them to stay flat. Also what glue do you use? Thanks! x

I use all INK london products where possible. their welless nail tips are just lovely.

I use all INK london products where possible. their welless nail tips are just lovely.

I ordered some this week and used them today and I have to agree they are lovely!

We do a tip called ' Performance' . These come in Round and Flat which sounds like exactly what you are looking for . They are half well and super easy to blend with very little dust .

The unique things about these tips are that you can use both the round and the flat on the SAME client and the top view remains the same

We have all had customers where they have one nail that has a different curve and these tips are designed to combat that

http://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/product/performance-tips/

xx

Latest posts

Back