SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmybee92

Reaction score
Hi all, just new on this forum! I’ve been doing extensions for about a year and a half now and have used the same supplier the whole time. I’m just wondering who everyone recommends for blonde hair that lasts? I find my suppliers hair amazing quality for dark hair I wear it myself. Although the blonde seems to shrink up quite quickly / break off at the ends a lot quicker compared to any other hair colour I fit. I know obviously it’s due to the process of getting the hair blonde wherever it comes from but I would like to know if anyone has a good supplier when it comes to blondes as I’ve been thinking about it a lot to change over so the hair lasts on my clients as long as the dark hair does. Thanks in advance

Hi all, just new on this forum! I’ve been doing extensions for about a year and a half now and have used the same supplier the whole time. I’m just wondering who everyone recommends for blonde hair that lasts? I find my suppliers hair amazing quality for dark hair I wear it myself. Although the blonde seems to shrink up quite quickly / break off at the ends a lot quicker compared to any other hair colour I fit. I know obviously it’s due to the process of getting the hair blonde wherever it comes from but I would like to know if anyone has a good supplier when it comes to blondes as I’ve been thinking about it a lot to change over so the hair lasts on my clients as long as the dark hair does. Thanks in advance
Hi try Glam lox brilliant hair plus Angel remy too

Latest posts

Back