Best neon/pastel glitters for Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi folks, I have been trawling the net looking at glitters and finally thought check salon geek! lol So I have been doing rock star but looking for some specific colours, neons, pastels, and ones that look like nail graphix (gorgeous but a bit pricey if not mixing with l & p) Also Art Institute have a large range but no actual pics! so thought I would just ask if anyone has any suggestions :D Had a look at the Nfu glitters wow! but again not sure what to get!

Thanks Sarah xx

I have Martha Stewart glitters in all colors including neons. I don't particularly like the neon glitters because they tend to look flat and not shimmery. I have found some iridescent neon glitter at Hobby Lobby but they give off a green cast after top coat is applied. I love neon colors so I was a bit disappointed when I used them. Have you tried Dollar Nail Art - The best selection of nail art supplies on the Internet. They have a good selection of glitters and nail foils for a US dollar.

I've been on the hunt for neon glitter as well! They are quite hard to find :(

we do stargazer neon glitters these really glow under Uv aswell

I have Martha Stewart glitters in all colors including neons. I don't particularly like the neon glitters because they tend to look flat and not shimmery. I have found some iridescent neon glitter at Hobby Lobby but they give off a green cast after top coat is applied. I love neon colors so I was a bit disappointed when I used them. Have you tried Dollar Nail Art - The best selection of nail art supplies on the Internet. They have a good selection of glitters and nail foils for a US dollar.

I agree the Martha Stewart "neons" really aren't that great, even with a similar color coat underneath they look kinda flat and have this green cast after you apply top coat. I'm disappointed in them, I wouldn't recommend.

Did you try a search in the forum? I found a few threads doing a search a few days ago and it gave me a few different links to online shops for neon glitters.

Latest posts

Back