Best non peroxide toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie36

Reaction score
Hey boys and girls!

I need a little help... I have a client in on Thursday and we are colour stripping her back to blonde... We have been using wella 6/73 for the last 3 colours she's had it coloured..... And now she whats to go back blonde ... I'm using the colour B4 by Scott Cornwall..
I've done a stand test and the colour has lifted to about a base 8/9, it still is a very warm golden colour..
I'm going to wait to see what the all over colour come out before deciding if it best to do a few highlights or just a tone..

Does anyone know of any good non peroxide toners I could use to remove the warm tone?

Have you tryed colour fresh wella? 8/81 or /6

Hey boys and girls!

I need a little help... I have a client in on Thursday and we are colour stripping her back to blonde... We have been using wella 6/73 for the last 3 colours she's had it coloured..... And now she whats to go back blonde ... I'm using the colour B4 by Scott Cornwall..
I've done a stand test and the colour has lifted to about a base 8/9, it still is a very warm golden colour..
I'm going to wait to see what the all over colour come out before deciding if it best to do a few highlights or just a tone..

Does anyone know of any good non peroxide toners I could use to remove the warm tone?

I would reduce crazy colour with conditioner if its an ice colour your after.

And colour b4?!? Are you serious? Its a non pro product by some stuck up prat, please use a professional product, a pro can access them for a reason. Xoxo

Have you tryed colour fresh wella? 8/81 or /6

I've use the colour touch 9/16 colour touch before as a toner which worked really well... I'm just worried it going to much and go darker lol xxx

I would reduce crazy colour with conditioner if its an ice colour your after.

And colour b4?!? Are you serious? Its a non pro product by some stuck up prat, please use a professional product, a pro can access them for a reason. Xoxo

Tehehe is there any colour strippers you think are really good... I've tried affinage Eraser a few times before but really wasn't happy with it....

Xx

i agree with the colour fresh or crazy colour, Marshmallow(a pale lilac) in Crazy Colour is a great no peroxide toner for neutralizing warm or gold tones, just keep your eye on any really porous parts or use a porosity equaliser on the hair before toning. and i totally agree with Tomme, don't use the non pro stuff!xxx

I've use the colour touch 9/16 colour touch before as a toner which worked really well... I'm just worried it going to much and go darker lol xxx
colour fresh is different from colour touch lovie, its a true semi permanent, you don't mix it with anything, just apply straight from the applicator bottle xxx

I like color fresh and also perfecton.
I like perfecton as it contains liquid keratin in the formula

I like color fresh and also perfecton.
I like perfecton as it contains liquid keratin in the formula
can't believe i forgot about Perfecton :sad: xxx

Don't know if it is available over there but goldwell colour touch mousse is awesome!!

Latest posts

Back