Best non soak gel varnish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great things can come from very weird, mundane, and unexpected places. In your 16 years of tenure on this website, everyone says and do the same thing. That means that there's no REAL innovation at all. And that's what I do. I innovate in EVERYTHING that I do. You are talking to a very intelligent person. Seriously, Ive always excelled above my peers in everything.

The evidence is a sequence of events, knowledge, and conclusions. Its essentially a story. There's no hard evidence to show you.

Like Ive said, you guys think im arrogant. Thats your problem. Im just telling things how it is. You can listen to techs who do the same thing over and over or you can align yourself with me and become even better at what you do. Your choice.

An innovator is a person who introduces new ideas, methods or products. You slate every brand that isn't CND (or at a push OPI) - a brand that is far from new and certainly not your invention! What I actually suspect you are is a narcissist.

As well as arrogant, you are also a very dissruptive influence on what should be a helpful and supportive group. You go out of your way to be rude and disrespectful to other members, you rarely give any genuinely useful or truthful advice and refuse to back up your statements with real evidence.

You need to realise that NOBODY is going to "align themselves" with you.

Ive done all the research so I can relay it back to you guys.

If you’re a researcher as you claim, what’s your PhD in and where did you matriculate?

These debates on gels is a matter of opinion and mines is just that.
Glad you can accept your comments are opinion and not fact. I'm sure its not your intention, but you are coming across as someone with a messiah complex.

Glad you can accept your comments are opinion and not fact. I'm sure its not your intention, but you are coming across as someone with a messiah complex.

Its an opinion, but ive tried to show that it carries a lot more weight by showing that I understand how the products are made and that I understand how the product owner makes their product.

If you’re a researcher as you claim, what’s your PhD in and where did you matriculate?
My researching skills is very niche. There'es no formal training for it.

Well - thank you for slightly digressing on my original thread & question - I will now spend time doing my own research on various brands and which one I think will suit me the most!

If you are so confident, who really are you and what are your qualifications? What’s your public nail page, social media, etc?

Latest posts

Back