Best Perron Rigot wax for fine facial hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
I have a client that has a lot of blonde fluffy facial hair, I used Euroblonde but it didn't seem to remove the hair from her chin, What would be the best wax to use for this type of hair, I've not tried the visage would this be better
Thank you tracy x

Get a sample of Visage sent out and try it out for yourself it seems more effective than a lot of the other waxes. I don't use any oil underneath , just cleanse and dry the skin and it grips the hair much better.

Although I would use hot wax on the face as my first choice, if the hair if very fine, use Cristal Ocean strip wax as it grabs every hair.

After you've finished, rub a small amount of oil to remove any stickiness and then thoroughly cleanse the skin with Blue Lotion as this will remove all traces of oil and also soothes the skin.

TIP: To give the appearance of less fine hair, do random dabs of strip wax and the same as I said for after.

Thanks guys I've just called them and there sending me a sample out,

I'll be meeting you both end of next month as I'm booking onto the Wax workshop and intimate waxing when I get back from my honeymoon,

Can't wait to try all pr products

Tracy x

Latest posts

Back