Best place for extension courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Best place for hair extension courses?

Two of the girls in the salon completed a course with SJK they found it really good

Hi I am currently on a course with Maxwell Melia and I love it it was £375 for 3 menthods

I recently completed a course with Belle Academy in Finchley, it wasa 1-1 session and I was taught 5 methods within the day. The pace is really good, as they let you go at your own speed, if you feel comfortable with a method they let you move on to the next. And they offer refresher courses really cheaply if you feel less confident after a while. The kit you also recieve is really good, as well as a trade card with Glamarous Lengths (Hair supplier)

I’ve just booked on with Maxwell Melia they look really good. Selling points for me were their website, looks professional and polished. Quick replies to any questions. Free refresher within 3 months of finishing course if you need it. Online hub for ongoing support afterwards

Hi - with Maxwell Melia & Belle Academy, do they pay for the hair you use on live models? It appears from what they're selling that they do? Please let me know if other courses do as I can't ask someone to pay when I have no qualification....

Hi I don’t quite understand what you mean. But I am a hair extensionist in the UK! I have qualifications and preform hair services for my clients

As in, with many companies they pay for the hair that you use on live models, I assume this is the case with the two companies above?

I recently completed a course with Belle Academy in Finchley, it wasa 1-1 session and I was taught 5 methods within the day. The pace is really good, as they let you go at your own speed, if you feel comfortable with a method they let you move on to the next. And they offer refresher courses really cheaply if you feel less confident after a while. The kit you also recieve is really good, as well as a trade card with Glamarous Lengths (Hair supplier)

Thanks for your great feedback, glad you liked it!xxx

Hi - with Maxwell Melia & Belle Academy, do they pay for the hair you use on live models? It appears from what they're selling that they do? Please let me know if other courses do as I can't ask someone to pay when I have no qualification....

Hi Hun! we provide everything in our courses including hair to use and take home x

Latest posts

Back