Best place for glitter tattoo kits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi!!

Just wondering where is the best place for me to get glitter tattoo kits from??

Thanks!!

Try a site called glitter body art, they do kits and are not that expensive. I haven't used mine yet but am planing to when I have my open day. X :)

Great thanks!

Hi, I use Jinny Rainbow its FAB.x

:hug:

glitter body art, im on my 2nd kit from them....ive done hundreds and not just on kids!!some of my clients have one when they have their gel toes done!!

just had a look at fun and glitter and jinny rainbow, didnt realise how much other places are charging!!! no wonder people keep telling me im not charging enough for my tattoos!

glitter body art, im on my 2nd kit from them....ive done hundreds and not just on kids!!some of my clients have one when they have their gel toes done!!

Souz, how long does it take to do a tattoo, and assuming the client wants to take care and prolong the life of her tattoo how long are they likely to last?

jacquilineanna, it takes minutes to do a tattoo and they can last for week and a half if looked after! but generally about a week, obviously small children dont let them dry properly and pick at them so only a few days,

i did 100 small in less than 2 hours at a jubilee event and around 40 at another fete in the same time doing small and medium and wasnt non stop doing them

clients have had them done for weddings and balls, i still cant get over how many adults want them!! hthxx

Very interesting - I'm going to look into this as my beauty room is right next door to a dance academy and gymnastics studio !! Mmm glitter tattoos fab idea thanks! 😃

Do you need to do a particular course to get insurance for these does anyone know?

I've rang my insurance and because I'm qualified in level 3 spa and body I am I insured!x

Do you need to do a particular course to get insurance for these does anyone know?

I'm pretty sure if you've done beauty at college so nvq or the equivalent in private courses you should be covered. I know if you are qualified in spray tans you should be covered.

Always best to talk to your insurance company though as they are all different.

Xx

I apply normal glitter tattoos from claires accessories to children at pamper parties but i will look into the ones you mention.
Souz do you have pictures of the tatoos,i would love to have a nosy :)

I'm pretty sure if you've done beauty at college so nvq or the equivalent in private courses you should be covered. I know if you are qualified in spray tans you should be covered.

Always best to talk to your insurance company though as they are all different.

Xx

Can I ask how much you girls charge for these? Xx

there are a few pics on my website and prices

SOUZ NAIL BAR TEL: *Home Based Salon Toddington LU5

i do get told i dont charge enough but when you see how much the kits are and that when you do a fete you can do 50 - 100 at £1 -£2 each i think its enough

xx

glitter body art looks fab. souz when you say youre on your 2nd kit, what kit do you purchase from them? and how many do you get out of it? im looking at the pink kit for parties/school etc. thanks x​

Latest posts

Back