Best Place/prices for disposable Thongs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeidiWorman

Reaction score
Hello girls, im new...

Im really new to this and would just like to pick your brains, where can I get disposables for a decent price, is there anywhere online?

Also Barrier creams.............prices seem to be up and down, I understand that some just use any barrier cream.

Im am just getting started and would love to talk to you girls...and swap a tan if needed...with my MiniMist

xxxxxx

Hello girls, im new...

Im really new to this and would just like to pick your brains, where can I get disposables for a decent price, is there anywhere online?

Also Barrier creams.............prices seem to be up and down, I understand that some just use any barrier cream.

Im am just getting started and would love to talk to you girls...and swap a tan if needed...with my MiniMist

xxxxxx

Hi Ellisons do the disposable briefs,G strings/panties 100 for either £23.50 or £26.00 phone 0845 130 6126 or Ellisons the beauty business HTH

Hello again,

I looked here, Buy Beauty Products, Beauty Supplies, Medical Equipment And Medical Supplies At Competitive Prices From Econo-med Online UK. Healthlife, Apretique, Hygeco, Progena And All The Major Medical And Beauty Brands. and put in the word disposable, and on the first page it had 100 gstrings for £12.99+ vat, this sounds excellent.

I welt in Ultimate and sallys near me..... but did not see to much tanning bits, and there prices are far higher than online.

....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad it helped....ive ordered from them before and had excellent service.

Thank you all, Rach I PM`d you.

xx

Latest posts

Back