Best place to buy a eyebrow/eyelash tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B_beauty

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew the best place to buy eyebrow and eyelash tint kit for cheap. I have found a few places but very expensive. I tried my local Sallys but they dont do a tint kit for eyebrows/eyelashes.
thank you.

Are you qualified to do tints etc?
Cheap isn’t always the best, better with quality products as you often get better results

Cheap isn’t always the best, better with quality products as you often get better results
Yes, I am qualified in tints. Do you recommend any places to buy the tint at? I found a few online but I think that £xxx is a bit too expensive!

[no trade prices please, thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a quick look online at sallys and they do a salon system kit and a strictly professional tinting kit that is a good price. However as SparklesLeah says cheap isn't always the best. Get yourself a trade if you don't already have one.
I do find that my preference is Refectocil. Not too pricey.
I trained with combinal years ago and I just have tried a number of tints over the years and refectocil is my favourite for black, blue/ black and light brown.
Strictly professional do a nice warm brown. So that's my lot.
My local Alan howard stocks the above too!
Hope that helps.

Okay you would get it from Ellisons or salons direct, not sure how much they are off the top of my head but you get lots of treatments from 1 tube of tint

Okay you would get it from Ellisons or salons direct, not sure how much they are off the top of my head but you get lots of treatments from 1 tube of tint
I have had a quick look online at sallys and they do a salon system kit and a strictly professional tinting kit that is a good price. However as SparklesLeah says cheap isn't always the best. Get yourself a trade if you don't already have one.
I do find that my preference is Refectocil. Not too pricey.
I trained with combinal years ago and I just have tried a number of tints over the years and refectocil is my favourite for black, blue/ black and light brown.
Strictly professional do a nice warm brown. So that's my lot.
My local Alan howard stocks the above too!
Hope that helps.
Thank you!

Carrying on with lash and brow tint discussion, I have used combinal tints for many years. The last 2 batches i’ve Received (2 lots of 4 blue/black and brown) have been useless, as if they’ve forgotten to add pigment. I’ve tried getting them from 2 different suppliers but both the same has anyone else had this problem and what other tints are as good as combinal ( when it’s working).

Refectocil gets my vote. I trained using combinal, but years later I am so pleased I swapped to Refectocil.
XX

Thanks I will try it.

Latest posts

Back