Best place to buy hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geegee74

Reaction score
Hi I am just starting out doing extensions and am looking for recommendations on where to buy the best hair. Want to be affordable but want good quality. Any recommendations would be gratefully received x

Your best trying out a few suppliers. Look them up on Instagram and see photos etc.
I use SJK hair extensions, love locks and Archie Lloyds x

Transform, euphoria one, prestige, routes.

Additional lengths ultra tips are the best

Just tried out Prestige on my sister & the quality is amazing!!! Two washes so far using normal shampoo with sulphates putting it to the full test. Downside is having to retape them all because they had a few bad batches of tape so they sent out walkers tape with every order for you to retape them. Hair was not fake looking or overly shiny, and feels amazing. I never leave reviews on hair but also very good customer service unlike some.

Glamlox hair Extensions and Angel Remy

Hi I am just starting out doing extensions and am looking for recommendations on where to buy the best hair. Want to be affordable but want good quality. Any recommendations would be gratefully received x

Hi Hun,
Routes offer both Indian and Russian ranges of 100% human remy hair suitable for all budgets, along with exceptional customer service. Please the link below to our website for further information, or please do get in touch should you have any specific queries.
Kind Regards
Team Routes
xxx

https://www.routes-hair-extensions.com

Your best trying out a few suppliers. Look them up on Instagram and see photos etc.
I use SJK hair extensions, love locks and Archie Lloyds x
What one do you think is the best when it comes to russian and lighter colors lasting the longest?

What one do you think is the best when it comes to russian and lighter colors lasting the longest?
Only two people jemma1919 & momobile on this entire forum of over 104,000 users recommend archie lloyd & sjk hair which is the same company, because the hair is crap!!! it knots up and goes dry over a few washes & the russian is not authentic!!!!

Only two people jemma1919 & momobile on this entire forum of over 104,000 users recommend archie lloyd & sjk hair which is the same company, because the hair is crap!!! it knots up and goes dry over a few washes & the russian is not authentic!!!!
Who do you recommend for Russian nano tips? I want great quality.

Couldn’t agree more with this comment , I’ve had two bad experiences with them :/

Couldn’t agree more with this comment , I’ve had two bad experiences with them :/
Who do you recommend for Russian nano tips? I want great quality.
With authentic Russian, you are looking at about £4.25 per strand where as Indian remy comes in at around £1.25 per strand. Most companies supply 20-25 per pack. Routes hair extensions i-tips are £140 which is about right for Russian hair.

https://www.euphoriaone.co.uk/nano-tip-russian-mongolian-double-drawn-hair-extensions-20-strands/ Euphoria are selling 20 strands from £27.
I have seen good reviews on here about them but Russian does not come cheap.

It is an expensive commodity that is more rare, Indian hair is cut off in temples and sold to hair factories in India & China which is on the floor so the hair is no longer Remy, it is coated in silicone acid bleach bath to make all of the hair cuticles align in one direction (aka none left).

:)

Who has the best quality for the price do you like when it comes to rissian hair?

Latest posts

Back