Best place to buy Sticky Feet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
Hi can you recommend the best place to buy cheap sticky feet?

eBay :) although the really cheap ones have just two strips of double sided tape on them and are not much good because you can still get tanning solution on the soles of the feet. You need to make sure they are sticky all the way .... I hope that makes sense.

Thinking about it, It would probably not be rocket science to make your own and that way you could print your own logo on it. Hmmm I will give this some thought.

Last edited:
The problem with the foam sticky feet that are sticky all over is that for clients with very dry feet (like myself!) they can be an absolute nightmare to remove! The times I have had to wait until it's time to shower off my spray tan to remove big chunks of foam rubber off the soles of my feet!! So I'm quite happy with the cheaper cardboard options with 2 self adhesive strips which I buy in bulk on eBay.

Dont you find some tan gets on the souls of your client's feet, expicially those with high arches ? I have had some 'all over' sticky feet that have been a nightmare to get off (Mystic tan gave me some at the professional beauty show that I thought I would need a chisel to remove) but usually they seem to come off ok for me.

My clients also prefer the cheaper ones, the others are seriously sticky! Lol

With some sort of metal template to cut round the two strip ones would be really easy to make. Slightly off topic but still relivent to logos, I think I have taken branding to the extreme with my latest marketing ploy :)

Attachments

• B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 45
With some sort of metal template to cut round the two strip ones would be really easy to make. Slightly off topic but still relivent to logos, I think I have taken branding to the extreme with my latest marketing ploy :)
:D:D

I agree with everyone else. The foam ones are sooo sticky. When i use them i only remove the paper from the toe and heel area and leave the middle bit on so they don't fully stick to the feet. I mostly buy cardboard ones now though from ebay xx

Dont you find some tan gets on the souls of your client's feet, expicially those with high arches ? I have had some 'all over' sticky feet that have been a nightmare to get off (Mystic tan gave me some at the professional beauty show that I thought I would need a chisel to remove) but usually they seem to come off ok for me.

I haven't noticed any tan on the soles of my feet (or my daughter's) and no clients have ever mentioned it so I assume they haven't (or were too polite to comment! ;))

I’d rather pay extra than cut from a template. If you have the time then great however my time is better spent with clients

Latest posts

Back