Best place to get a 3 section beauty couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
I will need to invest in a new beauty couch very shortly as mine is slowly wearing out.

I rent a room and as it is fairly small, i need to be able to move the bed around the room, but i still want a bed that is strong and stable. I would prefer a 3 section couch so that i can bend the foot rest down. I also need a breathing hole.

Finally, it needs to be an adjustable bed, but because i need to move it, not an electrical bed.

My clients tell me how comfortable my current bed is, so i want the new one to be just as comfortable. I didn't buy this one myself.

One that i have seen that appeals to me is this one, but it is out of stock at the moment. Beauty Couch

I would love to hear from anyone that can recommend a good supplier or give me any advice xx

I have this one

http://www.beautelle.co.uk/wood/treatment chair 400.htm

Only got it a few weeks ago and it's great. When you order you can specify extras such as retractable wheels and face hole. We have the wheels and I move it around no problem. They make them to order

House of Famuir - awesome products and even awesomer (sic) customer service!

Thankyou both. I will have a look into them.

Lynne, i'm glad you mentioned that one. I know i get their leaflets with my professional beauty magazine but had forgotten their name and have recycled all the leaflets xx

Latest posts

Back