Best place to lease a sunbed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey girls & guys

Which companies are the best place to rent a sunbed from for my nail salon?
I think I want to rent one instead of buying because I think Sunbeds will eventually die off and become illegal in the UK like OZ soi don't want to end up buying a machine and then not being able to sellit???
Thanks

I would honestly buy one, we have 3 beds (one being a cd bed clients love it highly recommend if you want just one for now lol) and a sun shower in our salon, for the price you pay to lease it and the money you need to pay out to change the electrics to ones that will stand the output on them u will better off owning one outright, u will find if you lease ull b paying out more just to run them than wat ur going to make on them, also if you have a lot of sunbed shopsin ur area (like we do) ull want ur prices to b competitive but reflect ur salon, our beds are the most expensive in our area (eg £7.00 for 15minutes/ £25 for 60 minute course) but our beds are one of the best you can get, sum salons hand out 60 minute courses for £10 and there shocking how often people have to go on to get a slight tan lol id have a look round at wat prices beds are going to cost and wat there going to cost to lease, electric, would clients like to see one in ur salon etc do a pros N cons and have a think about it, im not sure on leasing prices and terms and conditions but arent you tied into a contract? Xx

Also weve had about 3/4 shops in our area go down because there beds were leased and werent charging the right prices xx

Look at helienova xx

can't think of their business name they are based in sheffield i think the men are called drew and barry google them and their business name usually comes up i think they rent and buy but buy would be better

Latest posts

Back