Best place to order weaves?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Gray

Reaction score
Hi was hoping someone on here can help me please. I’m desperately trying to find a good quality weave that will last. I have recently been using beauty works but have found the hair to be very bad quality, shedding and going very dry. The hair only lasted 4 weeks before the weft was almost bald!

Please help, any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I tend to use Remi Cachet and transform for weaves x

Transform! I've not tried Remi Cachet, but heard lots of good things about.

Hi was hoping someone on here can help me please. I’m desperately trying to find a good quality weave that will last. I have recently been using beauty works but have found the hair to be very bad quality, shedding and going very dry. The hair only lasted 4 weeks before the weft was almost bald!

Please help, any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Arghhh Beauty Works!! Is nasty overpriced rubbish! Especially blondes. Sorry babe, defo try Transform. X

I’ve just ordered from Hairsaint and OMG! I haven’t had a chance to test the wefts properly yet but it’s a new company started by Chargem on here. There’s limited stock but she’s doing trade accounts and if you sign up as usual there’s a code with an extra 10% off so you can try the stock colours!! I ordered last week so I don’t know how long the extra 10% to try is around.

Got #2 and #7/20 as I wanted to check out the so called “ash” colours and I’m honestly amazed. Really beautiful tones and stood up to pre fitting washing. They have a variety of ash tones already so I’m super excited to see the rest!!

Also, I’ll never use BW again!! Shocking hair and even worse customer service in my experience. Shame.

I’ve just ordered from Hairsaint and OMG! I haven’t had a chance to test the wefts properly yet but it’s a new company started by Chargem on here. There’s limited stock but she’s doing trade accounts and if you sign up as usual there’s a code with an extra 10% off so you can try the stock colours!! I ordered last week so I don’t know how long the extra 10% to try is around.

Got #2 and #7/20 as I wanted to check out the so called “ash” colours and I’m honestly amazed. Really beautiful tones and stood up to pre fitting washing. They have a variety of ash tones already so I’m super excited to see the rest!!
Can’t wait to try it x

Latest posts

Back