Best place to train in henna brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mane Goddess

Reaction score
As the title says I’m looking for a good course to learn henna brows! Thankyou

I train in Mina Henna iBrows. I'm based in Bath. There may be other trainers near you, so check. I've been very pleased with the product which is distributed by Kerry Hoy who first brought billion Dollar Brows to the Uk. I train for BDB also now as well.

I train in Mina Henna iBrows. I'm based in Bath. There may be other trainers near you, so check. I've been very pleased with the product which is distributed by Kerry Hoy who first brought billion Dollar Brows to the Uk. I train for BDB also now as well.

Thankyou xx

Can I ask which of the two brands you'd recommend most?

They both have their merits. If you're not trained in advanced shaping techniques or lacking confidence in shaping I'd recommend BDB as the focus of this brand is on the shaping and bespoke brow design. It also has good online presence for marketing.

The training is very affordable. Train face to face if you can with a trainer who does treatments rather than a full time professional trainer. The online training is very good for a second therapist who is already good at brows and where there is another BDB trained therapist to give advice and support.

The henna brow is all about the tint: colour and longevity. Training can include the bespoke shaping system or not if you're already trained in advanced shaping techniques. The colour course without shaping techniques is just half a day and very good value. There is good support to get you up and running as a confident colour technician.

Both systems add value to your service and build client loyalty. You can get more income with BDB because of the make up range but you can charge more for a henna treatment.

They both have their merits. If you're not trained in advanced shaping techniques or lacking confidence in shaping I'd recommend BDB as the focus of this brand is on the shaping and bespoke brow design. It also has good online presence for marketing.

The training is very affordable. Train face to face if you can with a trainer who does treatments rather than a full time professional trainer. The online training is very good for a second therapist who is already good at brows and where there is another BDB trained therapist to give advice and support.

The henna brow is all about the tint: colour and longevity. Training can include the bespoke shaping system or not if you're already trained in advanced shaping techniques. The colour course without shaping techniques is just half a day and very good value. There is good support to get you up and running as a confident colour technician.

Both systems add value to your service and build client loyalty. You can get more income with BDB because of the make up range but you can charge more for a henna treatment.

I’ve had a look at bdb but I’m a complete beginner and can not find training for this on their website

You need to level 2 equivalent

The Shire Beauty Training group based in Hertfordshire and the Clinical Academy Portsmouth do one. I haven't been on it so cannot comment on the course but I have trained with both and find them very supportive.

Yes BDB is for therapists trained in tinting and shaping. You won't benefit from an advanced shaping course if you are new to facial waxing/threading and brow hair removal. Even if you are a make up artist and used to tweezing or razoring brows followed by gorgeous make up, don't underestimate learning to tint and wax shape. Most BDB training centres also offer a basics level 2 equivalent course for pre BDB training.

Yes BDB is for therapists trained in tinting and shaping. You won't benefit from an advanced shaping course if you are new to facial waxing/threading and brow hair removal. Even if you are a make up artist and used to tweezing or razoring brows followed by gorgeous make up, don't underestimate learning to tint and wax shape. Most BDB training centres also offer a basics level 2 equivalent course for pre BDB training.

Thankyou for your help! I definatly don’t want to cut any courses I want to fully trained! Thankyou xx

I am about to book with epibrows for their hello henna brows, great branding and from research therapists seem happy with it

Are there any BDB training centres in Manchester been looking to do an advanced course in waxing & tinting even thought of HD but so expensive

Latest posts

Back