best pot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
At work we are using the salon system pink creme wax and i do find it very stringy and seem to make more of a mess with it than the honey wax!
what do you recomend to use to suit facial and leg waxing that can suit all skin types?
Carrie xx

Hi!

I tend to use ellisons own honey wax everywhere unless I have a particularly sensitive client in which case I use ellisons own pink cream wax. This works pretty well for me I think! xx

thanks Michelle
Carrie xx

I love lycon because it is not stringy and it gets the most stubborn hairs -
also they have 20 different varieties to choose from so you can never get bored with it.

I always use tea tree creme wax, good for all skintypes (unless of course the client is allergic to tea-tree :)) I get many comments on how great it is and how clients get less reactions from that than wax that has been used on them previously.

:lol: x

Hi
I use wax master pot waxes from ellisons.
I tryed a few of the different waxes wax master provide and i love the fresh fruits gel wax. I dont find it sticky at all.

Anna aka tiakayla xxx

I use Depilieve wax from Smart Buy. They have a good selection to suit everybody. The pink cream wax could be stringy if its not quite hot enough maybe.

Latest posts

Back