Best practice hand

Sabbz

Hi, I've just done a trade test and sadly didn't quite pass as I need to work on my lacquer polish.

Can anyone recommend a good practice hand that's great to use as I don't have many people around to practice on.

Thanks
Sabryna

Noodle

Staff member
Hi, I've just done a trade test and sadly didn't quite pass as I need to work on my lacquer polish.

Can anyone recommend a good practice hand that's great to use as I don't have many people around to practice on.

Thanks
Sabryna
Sorry to hear you failed your trade test.

There are sometimes bargains to be had on eBay for nail trainer hands, and IMO they’re far better than the much cheaper individual silicone hands, as the trainers have more flexibility and manoeuvrability like a real hand.

inspia

I picked on up on fb market place for about £30 shipped (nailtrainer)

Sabbz

Sorry to hear you failed your trade test.

There are sometimes bargains to be had on eBay for nail trainer hands, and IMO they’re far better than the much cheaper individual silicone hands, as the trainers have more flexibility and manoeuvrability like a real hand.
Can you link me at all? I've just got one from ebay and its silicone and the nails don't sit in the nail bed area.

Noodle

Staff member
Can you link me at all? I've just got one from ebay and its silicone and the nails don't sit in the nail bed area.

Attachments

ciderella71

I have a hand from Glamer Liz. They aren’t cheap but are worth every penny.