Best practice hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabbz

Reaction score
Hi, I've just done a trade test and sadly didn't quite pass as I need to work on my lacquer polish.

Can anyone recommend a good practice hand that's great to use as I don't have many people around to practice on.

Thanks
Sabryna

Hi, I've just done a trade test and sadly didn't quite pass as I need to work on my lacquer polish.

Can anyone recommend a good practice hand that's great to use as I don't have many people around to practice on.

Thanks
Sabryna

Sorry to hear you failed your trade test.

There are sometimes bargains to be had on eBay for nail trainer hands, and IMO they’re far better than the much cheaper individual silicone hands, as the trainers have more flexibility and manoeuvrability like a real hand.

I picked on up on fb market place for about £30 shipped (nailtrainer)

Sorry to hear you failed your trade test.

There are sometimes bargains to be had on eBay for nail trainer hands, and IMO they’re far better than the much cheaper individual silicone hands, as the trainers have more flexibility and manoeuvrability like a real hand.

Can you link me at all? I've just got one from ebay and its silicone and the nails don't sit in the nail bed area.

Can you link me at all? I've just got one from ebay and its silicone and the nails don't sit in the nail bed area.

Attachments

• 8DF48929-CB76-49E0-9862-281CA1482FA9.jpeg
    8DF48929-CB76-49E0-9862-281CA1482FA9.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 18
I have a hand from Glamer Liz. They aren’t cheap but are worth every penny.

Latest posts

Back