Best printer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavender-blue

Reaction score
I seem to go through printers like they are going out of fashion. I have had bothycheap and expensive but something always goes on them and it is usually cheaper to buy another rather than a repair in most cases!.

At the minute I have the epsom stylus dx3850. I have already had a repair on it, and now it has gone again. :cry:
When the paper goes through the rollers are just wizzing round.

I am going to buy another.
What printers do you rate?? Any opinions greatly appreciated
Thanks x

I've only ever had HP (Hewlett Packard) printers and have always found them to be reliable ... they are however a little more expensive than other printers.

I've just bought the Epson DX6050 from PC World for £59.99 which seems great so far, good quality print outs, no problems as yet.

What kind of things do you print - i seem to be surrounded by printers.
jo

(i really like our Oki C9500v2HD - but it is a little big)

I have the HP Photosmart 8150 printer. its great, has a card reader in for your memory crads from digi cams and phones etc. Had it 2 years, never had a problem with it once.

HTH

Rachel

canon's are good i have a pixma IP3000 and printed loads of flyers out of it, what i tend to do when wanting to buy something is read reviews on it and see what sort of rating people give that product, amazon is a great place for that... then places like curry's, ciao and reviewcentre to get an idea when you have read a review go to a shop like pc world and check it out for real, do you like the buttons, the shape the colour etc, then buy it online its always cheaper... good luck!

Lexmark are a pile of...dog doodle...

Got an Epson DX4000.... its doing alright so far....

but my biggest problem is fax machines....3 in 12 months and I still can't receive faxes because the paper won't go through...tried every make of paper going...

i have a dell 942 all in one, copier/scanner/printer/fax etc, its been great, i think its badged by one of the big companies , but i can now buy cheap refills for it from tesco, i have been printing photos (for scrapbooking and flyers, letters, agendas minutes etc for the PTA on it for 3 years with no probs, only think i sometimes struggle with is actual photo quality but i think thats the pic not the printer, i have recently printed over 2000 flyers with one colour cartridge and its still going now

xxxx

I've only ever had HP (Hewlett Packard) printers and have always found them to be reliable
Me too... I've never had a problem with them.

I've got a HP psc (printer, scanner, copier) and it's never failed me (touch wood lol)

I've not had a HP printer but I had a crap HP laptop.... their customer service is abysmal.... you phone for it to be re-routed to India/Pakistan or similar and then you cannot understand them...they don't understand you... nightmare!!!

Put me off buying a HP printer... my mums is HP and it always breaks down too...

Could be me and my vibes...electrical stuff hates me...

( but touch wood...Epson is working out fine )

I've only ever had HP (Hewlett Packard) printers and have always found them to be reliable ... they are however a little more expensive than other printers.

I second this, i have a HPc300 series, its fantastic, cartridges are cheap to replace (i buy mine direct from them). They are not always expensive to but though if you can find a deal.....i got mine in argos 1/2 price for £40.
HTH's
sian x

Latest posts

Back