Best product to remove tan please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
I have a spray tan to come off someone as quick as possible before Saturday. As I need to spray him again .
Anyone recommend anything? I've told him to keep scrubbing and go for a swim lol! X

We are the Exclusive UK distributor for Sabiha Spray Tan Removal Kits :)

We have developed an environmentally friendly double sided mitt which is formulated into two strength fabric weaves. The Silver side for a light exfolation and the black side for a stronger exfoliation. Ideal for Spray Tan Removal, Exfoliating Dry Skin, Ingrown Hair and Cellulite. The Mitt is accompanied with a natural bodywash bar for unblocking the pores in a natural way and also removing the build up of you old spray tan, leaving your skin silky, smooth and ready to reapply your next spray tan application. Sabiha Natural Bodywash Bar can also be used daily.

How to use: Rinse your body from oils, moisturizers and soap Shower or bath your body for a few minutes until your skin softens Wet the sabiha mitt and natural bodywash bar Apply the bodywash bar where you would like the spray tan application removed Squeeze the excess water from mitt Either use silver side for a light exfoliation or black side for removal of spray tan Rub in a vertical direction until the spray tan is removed at your desire.

We are the ONLY ONLY Company to have a combined Natural Bodywash bar and Double Sided Removal Mitt to remove the excess of your tan, leaving your skin fresh, silky and ready to reapply your spray tan application.
Beautifully Packaged!!!!! You will not believe the results.

The Ultimate Retail product for any salon or technician that offers spray tanning as a treatment.

Happy Tanning

Attachments

• ultimate mitt.jpg
    ultimate mitt.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 29
I have always found that applying a load of baby oil then sitting in my dressing gown for an hour or so letting it do its magic then soaking in a bath and scrub has always worked for me

Tan Eraser by Exposed

Olive oil & sugar/salt! & also a baby oil bath can help too :) x

Latest posts

Back