Best products for eye lines/eye lids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend and great creams or serums for laughter/fine lines (wrinkles) around eyes and for firming eye lids?
Seen tons of products when googling but be nice to have some actually recommendations of anything that is worth buying, before spending a bit of money on anything. Also maybe suggestions on exercises to do to try and tighten up round the eye area.
I don’t want surgery or Botox so trying to keep to other stuff first.
Thanks

Exercise for the face = Microcurrent Facial. It's the gym for the facial muscles and will tone up your facial muscles if a course is completed. You don't have to do the whole face if your eyes are your main concern. Some therapists will have a menu of treatments available, so you can target the eyes spcifically. Have a google for your location for a therapist who offers Microcurrent treatments.

Skincare would completely depend on your skin and what a therapist can see close up under a mag lamp or a woods lamp to advise you of the correct skincare routine to achieve the results you want. don just purchase something because you want it to work, get a tailored to you skincare routine.

Exercise for the face = Microcurrent Facial. It's the gym for the facial muscles and will tone up your facial muscles if a course is completed. You don't have to do the whole face if your eyes are your main concern. Some therapists will have a menu of treatments available, so you can target the eyes spcifically. Have a google for your location for a therapist who offers Microcurrent treatments.

Skincare would completely depend on your skin and what a therapist can see close up under a mag lamp or a woods lamp to advise you of the correct skincare routine to achieve the results you want. don just purchase something because you want it to work, get a tailored to you skincare routine.
This isn’t really for my clients or for me to visit a salon. More seeing if anyone can recommend any serums /creams that can be bought over the internet for me to use at home on myself lol!

Nobody use anything then 🙄

Try Kaeso I sparkle eye gel to start with if you have not used anything in the past.
Stipple it around they eye area, for maximum benefit.
Wear sunscreen/sunglasses to protect the skin from sun damage.
Slightly richer products can sometimes overload the delicate tissue and cause puffy eyes, So products based on gels are very kind to the eye area. It really is down to trial and error.
Buy it from EWD or other wholesaler. That way you know it has come from a respected source.

Latest posts

Back