Best products for male clients ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim89

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knows what is best to use on male cllients. I am thinking of offering male facials, manicures and waxing. Waxing is not so much of a problem because wax is wax but what shall I do about the facials and manicures? I am thinking of using Eve Taylor facial products and CND Spa range for my manicures but are these too feminine for men?

Any thoughts would be welcome!

Eve Taylor has a men's range but when I have a male client I use the usual range and they comment on how nice the products smell, one even said how much he loved the smell of lavender which suprised me.

When I have clients at home I will continue to use standard ET products for facials & body massage and will retail the men's range for home use :)

Not a clue about nails sorry.

Lindsey x

Thanks Lyndsey! xx

The Eve Taylor mens range was formulated with mens skin in mind to address mens skin issues and to appeal to the 'average' mans sense of smell. Id say the smells of the mens range are very 'safe' and im sure the woody aromas wouldnt offend.

The mens range is fully customisable with the core range and you could have a combination of the two.

You could always buy retail sizes of the products to use along with the core range to see what feedback you get.

You do get some people (here and there) both men AND women complaining about products 'smelling' or being 'too fragranced' but they fail to remember its an aromatherapy brand of products - they are blended for function not smell!

The CND range would be fab to use on mens manicures!!! :-D

Latest posts

Back